Sunday, March 20, 2011

Almost here !

Well there is still a lot to setup. Darned social media didn't exist as profoundly when i blogged last. those were stupid innocent days. with Caroline writing about everything in her life and me trying to be cool by posting poetry i came up with in physics class. things sure have changed a lot since then. A lot. the idea of now just writing and waiting for people to find you seems preposterous. its time you take your stuff to people.
Anyway this very cool blog post will soon be updating on my twitter page. awesome ain't it? sab kuch ho jaata hai.
well now about the name. I'm a stuck up idiot. compulsorily have to think of something different and non cliche for my new blog. the very obvious. i came up with the name when i had a look at my feet this morning. known for running around bare foot and collecting muck on my soles. this had to be the name.
plus there is pun on the work "jam". khoob bhalo.
Also its holi today. I'm not sure if i should play. its rather tempting, but i have this horrible cold and throat infection.
i need to figure out how to use this blog from my phone. i know no one is reading this post. but in case you do and know how to let me know. also i need to know how to put up pictures. my tech brains are dying. need to get them back.
well that's all for now.
happy holi :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading !