Monday, April 25, 2011

Fellow Cottonian Series - Introduction

Bishop Cotton Boys'/Girls' School has been a key factor in the development of many young minds and a source of many great men in this world. I plan on introducing a series of articles based on experiences, lives, works of the school and its students.These articles will be published on my blog http://vanshajkapur.blogspot.com
I realised how much our childhood bloomed in a school like ours. Many of us long to share our old moments and new ones. I'm sure the present cottonians have enough news about the school and a lot of appreciation/criticism/complaints to offer and speak their mind out.
So in this series any cottonian (Past/Present) can write their experience, share photos, post comments.
So write in to me : vanshajkapur@gmail.com
I'll post your articles/photos with your name and year. It would be great to share between us and remember some old memories and taste a few laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading !