Monday, March 21, 2011

Mushroom soup for the soul

Coughing like a barking seal in bed, I regret playing holi yesterday. I have a shoot lined up today 4scenes, 3 locations. Im not going for 1. Lets see if im better by the evening. I have to make it to the shoot. Im the bloody DoP for crying out loud. Cant let someone steal my credit.Plus Indira spoke to me in college about her Av that she needs shot. That is the next project coming right up after Ronjoy's finishes.
Anyway, mushroom soup tastes divine when you throat is fucked. Just had some for lunch with dal khichdi. I'll eat anything anyone gives me now. Don't care much for the taste. Meryl is back from Delhi today, she's been constantly tweeting and putting up pics of all the good stuff she's been eating. Not only does she tweet about them, but also tags me so i feel worse. Some friend she is. The good news is that she's getting back a lot of food from there this evening, which i hope I'm able to eat. Looking at my state now i think it'll be over before i get a bite. I was going to ask my sister to send some kebabs but Meryl just got them herself.
So about the shoot, there is a party sequence and a fight sequence with Aban and Tanvir. Ronjoy is super buzzed right now, everything is going wrong. he leaves for allahabad on thursday and we have a hell lot to shoot.
He was a little drunk yesterday when he dropped me home, he told me the shots in all his other music videos have come out really well, and he thanked me for being there for the shoots. It kind of felt really nice, like this wind just entered my lungs and passed by.
I've had some really amazing times with this guy, will write a post on the Alibag shoot trip soon. That is another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading !