Saturday, March 26, 2011

Forced Blog

Yes! I'm forcing myself to do this. Well the past few days have been rather exciting, and i've been wanting to share about all those incidents separately as they all happened. But, then i was a little lazy, just wanted to have a cool blog and do nothing about it.
But these darned blogs don't update themselves you see. you need to sit and type all this shit down. I mean everything that you do and think of putting it here. you need to bloody log in and type. Wish it would update itself. wish there was a mobile blogging app. Blogger mobile sucks.
coming back to the point. So, yea! A lot of things happened the past week and i honestly don't know where to start from. Here is a quick review :

  1. Dad came to Pune.
  2. Dad met Ana
  3. Dad got 4 packet's of Bheema's Biryani(Yes! this is super important. I'll speak of my love for biryani later)
  4. Went swimming after ages
  5. Had food in the Hyatt an entire DAY!
  6. India won the match
  7. Finally finished Ronjoy's shoot and cried at the screening

Well these things were the highlights of my week. trust me. best week I've had since ages.

Wish i could put up pictures of the biryani and the shoot and stuff. Next time.

I'm going to go and attend ronjoy's jury tomorrow. Wish me luck. i hope they say good things about his shots.

I'm glad i actually blogged tonight. My friend Aditi told me not to stop posting cause its "Blogicide" apparently, and this rings in my head. blasted conscience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading !