Monday, March 21, 2011

Past Idiocracy + Engg Friends

Well about this whole new blog identity. I was reading through my past blog. again a very wannabe blog with film reviews and crap and a friend's hormonal problems.
(not that i wont write film reviews on this one, just that then it was wannabe).
so i imported a few of the interesting articles into this blog. one really intriguing article is about this friend, Sidharth Kumar bitching about my direction when we made a film in 12th std. and how he thought he was too cool. he went on to do engg after taking a break for a year in the 12th and now studies in PESIT, bangalore (with his parents wishes)

Most of my friends from that time are doing really well. Nikhil Rabindra for example moves in to Georgia tech and is a music director there for his acapella group Taal Tadka. He certainly has grown a lot. He composed a track for my recent short film "Wit". I'll put up the video soon. Another friend, Shubham left Engg after 2 years and is now looking at studying design. Hope he come to my college. I'll have some great company that way. Abhin another great friend, well he is still stuck with the blasted Electrical Engg.

Goes to show that some of us get to do what we want, some of us dont. But it all works out in the end.
We were seeds from the same plant


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading !